Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Introducing..The Marketplace!

I have joined the great people at ShareASale to bring you quality products from reputable online businesses.  The goal is to make this blog completely self supporting and to raise money for children and families in Eastern Europe (I sponsor through both World Vision and Mission Without Borders).  I hope to have some news next month about a special project in Moldova.  Right now, I'm just waiting for the finalization of monthly reports and payout.

Some of the programs I have joined include the American Bible Society, Biblica Direct (formerly the International Bible Society), and Jacob Bromwell (the Oldest kitchenware and housewares manufacturer in the US!).  If you are looking for high quality, guaranteed for life kitchenware- I urge you to take a peek at their online catalog (and save 10% with your first order)!  


I hope to add more merchants in the next few months.  I only want to add merchants who are relevant to my audience.  They say the proof is in the pudding- so if by next year I am showing 0 sales, then I know this is not worth pursuing.  I do hope that if you need ideas for gifts that you would consider checking out these fine merchants and enable this blog to produce revenue to help those in need.

Don't forget to shop Amazon as well!  Using my links for purchases on any of these merchants provides a small commission that I can use for special projects or emergency needs for the needy in Eastern Europe.

Bibles.com








No comments: