Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Saturday Church!


What a terrific night!  My church had a members meeting, received a large number of new members, and I was able to visit with friends I'd not seen in a while.  We will be having a fall festival on October 20th and that same week will be starting a Saturday night service at 5 pm!  Since I work all night Saturday nights and again Sunday afternoon (entirely my fault- it was much easier with a car!), this will give me an opportunity to engage in corporate worship/preaching every week without fail!  The bus route has already been mapped out!
I love this time of year!  Tourist season is gone, things slow down at work, and the cool weather is a delight.
My boss just called and I just got 4 extra hours of work this week.  I'm writing this all down because sometimes I forget the many blessings (large and small) that I have every week!  It's been a good one.

So..what are you thankful for today?




8 comments:

flairshare said...

I am thankful that God loves us and hears our prayers!

Angie B said...

I'm thankful for having the day off after working 7 days straight

Unknown said...

I am thankful for my families health

rosannepm said...

I am thankful there are still people of faith like you. After this last election I wondered. I raised all my son's with faith and as adults they follow the way of the world and do not vote Pro-life. I am heartbroken

Helga said...

Im thankful for my church and faith

Jamie Leigh Martin said...

Nothing. Frustrated.

Unknown said...

I am thankful for a supportive and loving family

Andrew L. said...

For the health of my family.