Friday, July 17, 2015

Groupon Deals!


Groupon is running some great deals this summer.  I have been able to take advantage of a few so I wanted to share my experience.

Valvoline Instant Oil Change outlet (Lexington, Kentucky - March 2007)First of all, everyone needs an oil change.  Groupon has a great deal in my area for a Valvoline Instant Oil Change!  Valvoline Oil changes include







  • 5 quarts of quality oil
  • New, top-quality Valvoline oil filter
  • Lubrication of chassis components according to your vehicle manufacturer’s specs
They also check the following-
Transmission fluid, wiper blades, power steering fluid, headlights and taillights, washer fluid, antifreeze and coolant, tire pressure, and your air filter. 

Typically this service runs around $40 but I was able to purchase a Groupon for a full service oil change for just $20! I don't need an oil change right now but the voucher is valid until September so I definitely will use it.
Krispykremesbeingmade
Secondly who doesn't love Krispy Kreme doughnuts? If you don't know what Krispy Kreme is, then I truly feel sorry for you. Hot, fresh doughnuts available 24x7 in major markets- you can watch them come down the assembly line and get drenched with glaze. Groupon is now offering a $20 voucher for just $10! Surprise the office tomorrow with 2 dozen doughnuts and become the boss's favorite overnight!




These are just two of the many great deals being offered on Groupon today. I was not compensated for this post. I will receive Groupon bucks for future purchases should you decide to buy any of these great deals using my links. Thanks!



No comments: