Thursday, March 19, 2015

Seeds of Hope in Albania: Bukurie's Harvest



As promised here is a short video of Bukurie in Albania as she works with her children to produce a bountiful harvest in Albania.  Someday I hope to travel to Albania,  I have a sponsored child there through World Vision and need to go before he is all grown up!  I've sponsored him since 2007- before I knew about the work of Mission Without Borders in that country.  Both are doing great work there.




Tonight I am listening to Irish music as I finish the second 8 hour shift of the evening.  It looks like I'm going to owe the Internal Revenue Service this year so it's one step forward- two steps back again with the finances.  But I am have all my needs met so I am thankful.  I will be even more thankful for my warm bed in 6 hours and 48 minutes.

Tomorrow I will share another snippet about the Seeds of Hope program.  This is just one facet of Mission Without Borders work in Eastern Europe- working in Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Moldova, Romania and Ukraine.  

No comments: