Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Operation Christmas Love Update! #OCL2016

fundraising thermometer




As of Tuesday, 12/6/2016, you have helped raise $300 for Operation Christmas Love! Thank you! Parcels are starting to be packed and delivered in some countries! Please continue using my Booking.com and Amazon.com links for your holiday shopping. I am sending all the commissions to Mission Without Borders for Operation Christmas Love. Any surplus goes toward similar programs that bring hot meals to the elderly, food parcels and warmth to needy families, and-perhaps most importantly- HOPE in a world that can be bleak and hopeless! Just click on the Booking.com and Amazon links in this blog and do your shopping
just like normal!  I'll keep you updated as money comes in!  I really hope to exceed the goal of $400 (and adjust the thermometer!)







In 33 days, I'll be leaving for Albania to visit my World Vision sponsored child.  I also hope to visit and learn more about the work Mission Without Borders is doing there!  Lots of pictures and stories to come!



Other Stories You Might Like

No comments: