Thursday, November 10, 2016

It's over! And there is nothing to fear..

I know that people on ALL sides are glad that the election process has finally come to an end! Whether your candidate won or lost, there is one fact that remains.  God is still on His throne.  He was not caught off guard or shocked by the election results.  He raises up whoever He wills and puts down whoever He wills. He reigns over all, whether we acknowledge Him or not.  As it says in Isaiah:
Catholicon, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem1
Christ Pantocrator (Ruler and Sustainer of All)
Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem












I am the Lord, and there is no other,
    besides me there is no God;
    I equip you, though you do not know me,
that people may know, from the rising of the sun
    and from the west, that there is none besides me;
    I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I form light and create darkness;
    I make well-being and create calamity;

    I am the Lord, who does all these things.
“Shower, O heavens, from above,
    and let the clouds rain down righteousness;
let the earth open, that salvation and righteousness may bear fruit;
    let the earth cause them both to sprout;

    I the Lord have created it.
“Woe to him who strives with him who formed him,
    a pot among earthen pots!
Does the clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’
    or ‘Your work has no handles’?

10 Woe to him who says to a father, ‘What are you begetting?’
    or to a woman, ‘With what are you in labor?’”
11 Thus says the Lord,
    the Holy One of Israel, and the one who formed him:
“Ask me of things to come;
    will you command me concerning my children and the work of my hands?[a]
12 I made the earth
    and created man on it;
it was my hands that stretched out the heavens,

    and I commanded all their host.

-Isaiah 45:5-12


The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Permanent Text Edition® (2016). Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.



Other Stories You Might Like

No comments: