Saturday, October 31, 2015

Groupon Deal of the Day: $25 Sam's Club membership!

If you've never used a Groupon, you have no idea what you are missing!  Groupons save you money on the best local restaurants, vacations hotspots, and services for both home and auto.

I recently purchased a Sam's Club membership using a Groupon.  For only $45, I received a year-long membership, $25 in free deli food, and a $20 gas card!  Sam's Club is the only place I can find competitively priced bulk snacks that I use to get great reviews at work.  The prices on regular grocery items are also very low!  You also save on tires, mattresses, computers, electronics- almost anything you would ever need for home or office!

Now Groupon is again offering Sam's Club memberships for just $25 or $45.  This includes free deli foods, gas cards- essentially it's like getting a years worth of membership for free!  However this deal expires in just 8 days!




Let me know what great deals they are offering in your area!

Groupon has not compensated me for this post.  If you purchase a great deal from Groupon using my links, I may receive Groupon bucks for future purchases.

No comments: