Friday, October 4, 2013

What is DealChicken?



I love to eat.  There I said it.  It's true.  Now I don't have a picky palate but do appreciate a flavorful lunch that's NOT fast food!  While taking part in the #SNAP Challenge, I didn't eat out AT ALL.  Which was difficult.  Maybe a better balance would be to eat out less often and try to save money (be frugal and wise).

This is where DealChicken comes in.  I've been on their mailing list for a while and have found some great local deals at locally owned restaurants.  These aren't your corporate/chain type shops.  These are real, local restaurants where you'll likely see the owner (or the chef is the owner!)  They just want a chance to prove themselves and get you to come and try their food.  I've had nothing but positive experiences with DealChicken deals!

As always, read the fine print on each deal.  This will tell you how and when the voucher can be used.  First, though, you need to sign up for DealChicken.  Then you can scout your local area and find the best local deals!




This is a referral link and I'll receive points toward (hopefully) a free meal!  So we'll both benefit if you sign up today!  Let me know if you have ever used DealChicken (or have signed up) in the comments!

No comments: