Friday, December 9, 2016

Delivering Christmas Love in Moldova! #OCL2016


It is now 26 degrees F outside and I haven't unpacked my gloves or hat yet! They're in a box..somewhere..anyhow it's COLD. Thankfully it will warm up slightly this weekend. I am just glad we aren't being hit with the arctic blast like the plains and midwest! It WAS snowing in Moldova while the first of the Operation Christmas Love parcels were being delivered.

Speaking of Operation Christmas Love, last night I was able to forward another $53 to Mission Without Borders, bringing the total to $328! We are just $72 short of the goal of $400. BUT there is plenty of time left! Keep using the Amazon.com and Booking.com links on this blog for your shopping and travel needs and I'll keep you updated.

Read the Facebook post below about how your giving is changing lives in Moldova!


Other Stories You Might Like

No comments: