Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Holidays Are Over..now back to life..

I finally decided that I needed to start redeeming the Amazon gift card I got for Christmas. The only problem is that there's so much to choose from on Amazon! I feel sorry for the compact disc producers- it seems  mp3 downloads are here to stay. I have a bad habit of scratching any CD I get my hands on anyhow. So I focused on portability..books for my Kindle/ iPod and music that I can store in the Amazon "cloud" and download to the iPod when wanted.





Now that the fun is over, it's back to the grind. But the grind is a little less "grinding" with nice jazz music playing in the background and something to read on the bus.

So, how were your holidays? Made any new years resolutions? How are they coming along? I know that accountability with friends is helpful for any life change so I am planning on sharing my "goals" with my community group guys on Tuesday.





Your Ad Here

No comments: