Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas Drama (relax it's the good kind!)

When I visited Moldova in 2010, I was able to watch a couple of the gospel dramas that Mission Without Borders performs in schools and community centers.  Teaching biblical values (kindness, forgiveness, love) in a fun, entertaining drama combines a fun afternoon for the kids, an opportunity to bond with the community, and share the gospel!  There are many dedicated volunteers and staff who share these dramas with disadvantaged children several times a year.

I am determined to do a better job documenting this trip and have a digital video camera and tripod coming from Amazon for that very purpose.  Hopefully I can test run it over Christmas and be up to speed by January 9th.




Speaking of January 9th, it's only 22 days away!  I feel like a kid counting down the days until Christmas!  I did receive word from Mission Without Borders in Albania that they will be happy to host my visit.  They are preparing an itinerary so I expect to have plenty to film and share when I get back.  I hope I can film one of these dramas and so much more.  I don't expect to be able to return to Albania anytime soon.  In 2018, I'd love to return to Moldova, then on to Ukraine for a week.


Other Stories You Might Like

No comments: