Friday, September 23, 2016

Free 30 Day Trial for Amazon Prime!



In late August, I "downsized" to an efficiency apartment which has met my needs pretty well so far. But, like any move, there was a lot of additional expenses related to moving and preparing for the move. A new bed, air purifier and fans (no central air), new storage containers, wire racks, and a bakers rack (cabinet space was lacking). But the rent is $60 less a month and all utilities are included. Making these needed purchases (driving all over town during my sleep time- I work at nights) would have been a nightmare. Thankfully, in July I signed up for an Amazon Prime membership.








Personally, the best benefit was being able to select what I needed, pay online, and have it shipped to my door in 2 days for free!  Prime membership includes free 2 day shipping on millions of items.  There were several times when I got the delivery the next day!  My first purchase my my new bed.  I selected a Zinus memory foam mattress along with a metal platform bed frame.  The shipping on this alone was going to be $23 for the mattress.  It was free with Amazon Prime!  Multiply this times the 20 or so items I purchased for the new apartment and the move and the Amazon Prime membership has already paid for itself!

But wait, there's more!  Included with Prime membership are millions of songs, albums, playlists, and Prime music stations.  Many songs and playlists can be downloaded to your Amazon Fire for playing even when offline!  This is a plus as I don't have internet at home.  I can also stream or download thousands of TV shows and movies to my Fire tablet for free!



Now, Prime members in 27 major cities receive FREE Same-Day Delivery on qualifying orders over $35!  The prices on most items are equal to or lower than national chains, free delivery to your door, the convenience of ordering online 24x7 and now same day delivery?  I can't think of any reason to NOT join Amazon Prime.

I admit the $99 price tag was a bit much for me (at first).  Will I use it enough?  Will it be worth the price tag?  So here's an idea.   TRY Amazon Prime absolutely free for 30 days.  No cost.  No obligation.  If it doesn't work for you, just cancel and nothing will be charged to your card (I tried this and nothing was charged!)  You have nothing to lose (and a lot of free shipping to take advantage of for the 30 day trial!).  Just click the box below and sign up for a free 30 day trial!  

I do receive a small payment for each free trial.  As you may know I am planning on visiting Albania this January to visit my sponsored child there.  I set these Amazon bounties aside and use them to help the families and children I help there through World Vision and Mission Without Borders.  Every bit helps!  






Other Stories You Might Like

No comments: