Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Christmas Music: How early is TOO early?









Well, much to my shock, the Christmas clock has been pushed back this year AGAIN. Not that I mind that much. Tuning into my local easy listening station after work, I heard Christmas music! At first I thought it was a tribute to the snow that we may see this weekend. Nope. They've turned into an all Christmas station- and it's not even Halloween yet!

As I said, I don't mind that much, which is why I've provided the above widget..should you choose to indulge in some early Christmas cheer. Speaking of Christmas cheer, how are you planning on helping others this Christmas? I'm looking for some creative ideas here. I'm sending Christmas gifts to my sponsored family and child in Moldova (already done). Please do something this year. I encourage you to stretch just a bit..give just a bit more..get out of your comfort zone and do something that will make a difference. You won't regret it- I promise!

How early is TOO early for Christmas music?  Any creative ideas for blessing others this holiday season?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments: