Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ukraine:Operation Christmas Love Packing




From Mission Without Borders (UK):

30,000 boxes will go to some of the neediest people because of your generosity.  
One box that made a world of difference
The Albu family received an Operation Christmas Love box last Christmas.  Recently widowed and with six daughters to provide for, Mrs Albu was overjoyed:
 “I’ve never received such help and nothing asked in return.”
 Her daughter, Dorina, added:
“I keep thinking I’m in a dream.  I’ve never been so happy.  We cannot find the words to express our gratitude.”
Help us make a world of difference this Christmas.

You can make a difference in the life of a needy family this Christmas by donating to Operation Christmas Love.  You can donate online by credit card or by phoning 800-245-9191 (ext 242) (US only).  Preparations are underway and your help is appreciated! Mission Without Borders is rated a 4 star charity by Charity Navigator. Over 93% of all donations go directly to program expenses.



1 comment:

deknor said...

This is my first visit here in this incredible information that you provide. I'm so glad to be here, buy the way .... if you have time please visit my site. hopefully we can be friends and exchange information. thank you